Dining room restoration

Project updates and progress reports
Mick_VT

Re: Dining room restoration

Post by Mick_VT »

Gothichome wrote:Mick, I have no superlatives to offer that have not been mentioned all ready. So 'll stick to well done, VERY well done. Your mammoth lamp shade, first I have seen a stain glass shade on one would that have been a common upgrade for home use? One other thing, if you ever get tired of your B&H rocket plant stand, I know of a certain Aesthetic interior home that could use one.

LOL... I was going to take a picture of just that stand specifically for you GH but resisted ;)

and thank you!

The lamp over the table is a marriage of a shade from an empire standard lamp and a Plume and Atwood frame and burner / fount (it most likely originally had a mission style square slag shade on it when it was new. For a marriage it works quite well and it is all period
Mick...

phil
Has many leather bound books

Post by phil »

If you dont; slow down you are going to need another house to restore ;-) nice job Mick.. ! it really looks beautiful especially with all the beautiful accoutrements!

JacquieJet
Shakes a cane at new house owners

Post by JacquieJet »

Wow, Mick... it's stunning!! The details are incredible... looks amazing.
1917-ish
Happy 100th birthday, house!!

Mick_VT

Post by Mick_VT »

JacquieJet wrote:Wow, Mick... it's stunning!! The details are incredible... looks amazing.

Thank you JJ, and everybody else for your kind words :)
Mick...