My First Home -a 1924 Bungalow in Lincoln, Nebraska

Project updates and progress reports
Sara
Been here a while

Re: My First Home -a 1924 Bungalow in Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by Sara »

Lily left the valley wrote:Welcome to the District. :wave: I wasn't a Wavy Glass member, but I'm still glad you found your way here.

Thank Lily! I wasn't super active at WG but made the leap with everyone else when we moved. And then I got engaged and married in a 5 month span last year/this February. Things got hectic and I stopped being able to keep up on everyone's projects at THD for a while. :D Glad to meet you!

It seems possible that the counter shelf was descended and a natural evolution from the glass shelving. You should pick Jane's book up. The bathroom book was very helpful and interesting to me. Even though I had limitations here of money, materials and space - I drew a lot of inspiration from it.

Gothichome wrote:If it makes you feel any better about your tardiness, we are only 20% done, and a few of the projects are going on to six years.

Thanks Gothichome! I know how that is. But you should feel pretty good yourself - your home is a larger project! 20% for your would be many other's 50%!

Gothichome

Re: My First Home -a 1924 Bungalow in Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by Gothichome »

Gosh Sara, your making me feel good about our progress now.