Another OHW Member...senegal_jen (aka Smelly Jen) is here!

Part of the former WavyGlass.org site. Threads for member introductions and where members had threads devoted to their own houses for showing off their pride and joy!
matchbookhouse
Been here a while

Re: Another OHW Member...senegal_jen (aka Smelly Jen) is her

Post by matchbookhouse »

Your book report gets an A+ from me! It was very entertaining, plus "familiar" to boot. I got lost in every state along the 23rd parallel across the US when I used to inspect radar installations for the Navy. They were always located at the back of beyond because they had to be electronically "quiet". (Tthis was before GPS, btw) Once I had to call the station crew from a pay phone in Truth or Consequences, NM for directions and there were two very hungry-looking BIG dogs watching me on the other side of the fence. Glad you made the trip sucessfully and got your stuff with no other problems. Good luck with your window work!

Don M

Re: Another OHW Member...senegal_jen (aka Smelly Jen) is her

Post by Don M »

Hi Jen,
We have had some strange trips thanks to our GPS---it's even more fun when towing a 3 horse gooseneck trailer thru unknown woods! Even more fun when Map Quest doesn't agree with the GPS---which do you trust?! Do keep us posted on your progress now that your house isn't smelly any longer!