Wackyshack: formally Civil War Seamstress...

Part of the former WavyGlass.org site. Threads for member introductions and where members had threads devoted to their own houses for showing off their pride and joy!
Wackyshack
Forgotten more than most know

Re: Wackyshack: formally Civil War Seamstress...

Post by Wackyshack »

Kansas... yep keep posting, I will also need to keep people's name straight and the house photos help me too! I envy the fact you have an old photo of your house...lucky...

Oldhouseluvr - you can call me anything.... just that on the old forum everyone identified with their houses and here I was, advertising my hobby first... I had thought of a few things that day I was registering, but everyone took the names I was considering. I thought you got a real nice house, and when you do the work deep inside the walls on one know all that you did, because the end result looks the same as before you started.... I am glad that you got to live your childhood dream and get an old house... and that having one connected you with your past. I am happy I was able to help enrich that past...I can never offer much in old house advice, so what little I could do means a lot! :)
If everything is coming your way..... You're in the WRONG lane!!!