We bought our old house...now what?

Part of the former WavyGlass.org site. This was the place where most discussions occurred.
Queenofthehill85
Settling in

We bought our old house...now what?

Post by Queenofthehill85 »

Hi!

It's my first post. =) we bought our house at the first of June this year. So far we have updated the electrical, plumbing, a new roof and painters are currently working on the exterior.

I think our house would be classified as a craftsman bungalow. But I am not 100% sure. We were told it was built in 1900. Sometimes I think it could be older and sometimes I think it could be newer. I will include a few pictures and maybe some of you will lend your opinions.

I have been reading through the forum and have already found several threads that have been very helpful to us. I look forward to participating often.

Ashley
Attachments
Front view of the house.
Front view of the house.
use it 3.jpg (109.73 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Living room with the built in's
Living room with the built in's
use it 2.jpg (84.14 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
This is our hallway looking towards the front door. The doors are missing off of the built ins.
This is our hallway looking towards the front door. The doors are missing off of the built ins.
use it 1.jpg (173.11 KiB) Viewed 1864 times

Queenofthehill85
Settling in

Re: We bought our old house...now what?

We also have built in closets in every bedroom. This is the only room with a built in vanity though.
Attachments
use it 4.jpg
use it 4.jpg (205.82 KiB) Viewed 1863 times

Queenofthehill85
Settling in

Thank you Mick, I will join. But I must say, I have been to 3 separate forums now and each one tells me to join another.

Mick_VT

Post by Mick_VT »

Queenofthehill85 wrote:Thank you Mick, I will join. But I must say, I have been to 3 separate forums now and each one tells me to join another.

yes, there was a history there... THD is the end of the line though :D
Mick...