A new business venture of my own!

Part of the former WavyGlass.org site. This was the place where most discussions occurred.
Neighmond

A new business venture of my own!

Post by Neighmond »

After wading back through the spam posts (on a public computer, of course!) I find that a good many of them have points of contact in the states! It is then a simple matter to get a mailing address for them, fill out papers for small claims court, and threaten to sue for some token amount (I like 250) for lost time and damages. I don't tell them that if they would show, I would never collect, because I have to demonstrate the extent of damage, but I DO tell them when they do not show, I would receive a default judgement. Then, I offer to settle for a hundred dollars or so.

After I am done with them I pass the contact info on to some acquaintances of mine who file several hundred suits at a time. I don't know or care how they fare out, but in the event that I did sue I have no qualms about setting there with my paltry little judgement and filing with the county they are located in, and more often than not, they would have to satisfy it before renewing car licenses, business licenses, etc.

Such fun!

phil
Has many leather bound books

Re: A new business venture of my own!

Post by phil »

proving who originated a spam might be tougher than following the link to the ad in the post. You might be looking for Kjsckj in Russia who just happened to have the know how to daisy chain through six other peoples hacked machines on the way to the forum.

Neighmond

Post by Neighmond »

I don't care who originated it-the people taking the dough for whatever it is advertising are the ones I take out after; they can be more careful of their marketing partners in the future!

SkipW
Forgotten more than most know

Post by SkipW »

I like your style!

Hit 'em where it hurts, the pocketbook.

Kind of like my method of taking junk mail and putting it in the return envelope of another junk mail just to cost them the postage....
Etta says "WOOF"

phil
Has many leather bound books

Post by phil »

"Kind of like my method of taking junk mail and putting it in the return envelope of another junk mail just to cost them the postage...."

lol I like that, or even better wrap up a brick and tape the postage return junk mail to that HA ! ;-)

Neighmond

Post by Neighmond »

The sticker outfit ERTY is shilling for is registered through GODADDY in TX- I am including them as an accessory in my next filing, I'll never get a dime but we'll see how fast they drop mr wall sticker and they have to find a new host. not much for us but it will be a pain in their ass.

Neighmond

Post by Neighmond »

I forgot to add-the outfit ERTY is shilling for is on several review sites. Let's ALL go and leave this review, which I have already posted on half a dozen, being sure to give then no star to .5 (one half of one star)!.

"No contact telephone. Spamvertizers. No bidness for them!" is the message.

Such Fun!

heartwood

Post by heartwood »

sure, proprietorship can be rewarding but I would prefer that chris step up, stay connected and support a couple of members having moderator status...I don't understand why he has abandoned the site especially after what happened at OHW....

that being said neighmond, if you can jam it up for ERTY, it would make my day!

...jade