New project

Part of the former WavyGlass.org site. This was the place where most discussions occurred.
Neighmond

New project

Post by Neighmond »

I am going to start moving posts I am responsible for over here from OHW, since there is no further word from the powers that be over there and no telling how long the place will be there.

If anyone sees their post in any of the copied threads and wants it gone just let me know and I'll do away with it.

Cheers!
Chaz

wletson
Been here a good while

Re: New project

Post by wletson »

It would almost be nice if these were dropped into a separate area. By reposting them here, you will be dropping current posts here down the list.
I know it is a shame that years of stuff has been lost over at OHW, but I don't know that new members here with current concerns should be bumped.

Just my opinion.
Warren

Neighmond

Post by Neighmond »

There was some talk about that a while ago.....if Chris wants to make a place for them I am glad to move it there or repost it or something. I edited the title when I moved it over here to get to the meat of the issue, but I agree that a special Archive category may help also.

Cheers!

Chaz

csnyder (WavyGlass)
Knows the back streets

Post by csnyder (WavyGlass) »

Sounds good. I'll make a separate forum when I'm on my desktop.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2
1916 Craftsman
Image Image

csnyder (WavyGlass)
Knows the back streets

I've created the new forum:

- Guest and search engine bot access is disabled. I don't want to appear that we're trying to increase our search engine ranking by adding an influx of new content.

- Replies are not allowed. The entire thread should be included in a single post. If a poster would like to continue a discussion, start a new thread in the relevant forum and include a link to the archived post.

- Copyright compliance is the responsibility of the poster.

- Please be judicious in copying posts - only notable threads should be included (don't copy your entire posting history, for instance).

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
1916 Craftsman
Image Image

Neighmond

Post by Neighmond »

Thanks! Would you say the one already posted is acceptable? I really don't have much else that is worth immortalising, but I thought the pet question had a redeeming value to it.

csnyder (WavyGlass)
Knows the back streets

I think it's fine - it definitely has a unique subject matter.
1916 Craftsman
Image Image