Will I burn my house down with a heat gun?

Need advice, technical help or opinions, you will find plenty here! (Technical posts here)
Lily left the valley
Inventor of Knob and Tube

Re: Will I burn my house down with a heat gun?

Post by Lily left the valley »

SarahFair wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:30 pm I'll have to start remembering to take pictures in a smaller capacity. Everytime I've tried to upload they are too large.

My front porch is pretty much a disaster right now though, between the horrible handy man, the last person who repaired the columns using the wrong wood and not sealing it, so not its all bowing and popping off, and raising a couple baby raccoons last spring/summer, not wanting to use a lot of harmful chemicals and paints (they are into e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.) I didn't get much work done.
I feel sorry for my neighbors with my multi-colored test patches, never ending projects pulled out, landscaping always in progress :dance:
Sorry to hear you've not had much luck finding good hired help.

Are you a wildlife rescue/rehab person? I have a friend that does that, and I also follow a few folks that do the same on youtube.
--Proud member of the Industrious Cheapskate Club
--Currently pondering ways to encourage thoughtful restovation and discourage mindless renovation.