Glazing won't dry

Need advice, technical help or opinions, you will find plenty here! (Technical posts here)
phil
Has many leather bound books

Re: Glazing won't dry

Post by phil »

That makes perfect sense. It just isnt worth the trouble to risk having an issue with bad paint when it's your profession. The way I see it at home it's a separate economy and I make decisions on how I spend hard earned tax paid money, Im much more frugal ! At work some of the decisions I make don't follow quite the same guidelines, I normally consider my time worth more because of the costs of labor plus the expense of business infrastructure.
The cobbler's kid needs new shoes, Im always finding stuff to fix at home and I have lots to do , partly because I invite it by buying junky cars broken washing machines or whatever else I can fix to keep ahead of the ball because that's what I do, or can do.
I have a lot of old paint I should probably get rid of. we have some paint recycling locations so I was thinking I should check those out. evidently they will provide some paints for free just to help the environment. some of the stuff I have might be problematic because of disposal rules but I guess if it can dry it can be discarded as solid waste.