For Sale: Beautiful Columbus, Ohio mansion...

A place to hang out, chat and post general discussion topics. (Non-technical posts here)
Corsetière
Knows where blueprints are hidden

For Sale: Beautiful Columbus, Ohio mansion...

Post by Corsetière »

Just had to share this beauty near me. I have it on good authority that the interior of the main home is sublime, too. I'll have to keep an eye out for an open house... https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/oh/ ... _14393414/

lovesickest
Forgotten more than most know

Re: For Sale: Beautiful Columbus, Ohio mansion...

Post by lovesickest »

Wow - that's a lot of house plus extra house. Very amazing but some serious interior condition issues. It kills me when that happens.

Eperot
Stalwart

Post by Eperot »

ugh...it kills me when they don't show the interior of the house...I wanna see that staircase!
Jacob Beaty House, 1874.

SkipW
Forgotten more than most know

Post by SkipW »

Typical of realtor pics....no sense of perspective or flow. What did I just look at? Cool house and coach house combo though, although it looks to be in a commercial district surrounded by office/apt buildings.
Etta says "WOOF"

Corsetière
Knows where blueprints are hidden

Post by Corsetière »

SkipW wrote:Typical of realtor pics....no sense of perspective or flow. What did I just look at? Cool house and coach house combo though, although it looks to be in a commercial district surrounded by office/apt buildings.

I think the current owner is still living in the main house so I think that is why there aren't interior shots, but I hear it is wonderful inside. I'll go to the open house if they have one. It's not really in a commercial zone. It's pretty mixed. It's just a main street near downtown and there are a couple businesses and large apartment buildings.