Unique/interesting lighting styles (plug-in) you search for outside of stained/leaded/slag?

A place to hang out, chat and post general discussion topics. (Non-technical posts here)
Lily left the valley
Inventor of Knob and Tube

Re: Unique/interesting lighting styles (plug-in) you search for outside of stained/leaded/slag?

Post by Lily left the valley »

Gothichome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:31 pmJames what have you discovered in your new interest, flat earthers tend to have a flatter cranium, gear heads have wheel shaped craniums or old home folks tend to have dusty craniums with irregular corners and a slight draft blowing between the ears?
:lol:
--Proud member of the Industrious Cheapskate Club
--Currently pondering ways to encourage thoughtful restovation and discourage mindless renovation.

Gothichome

Re: Unique/interesting lighting styles (plug-in) you search for outside of stained/leaded/slag?

Post by Gothichome »

SouthBend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:52 pm To confirm, we bought the green shade separately that is on it, but regardless you think that it was born electric? When you say cased glass you mean like this I assume? If so I'll be sure to keep an eye on eBay for when the lamp ends up on a desk but needed some well displaced light at the moment.
Yes, that would be the type most often used. They came in several colours, green seems to be what I notice mostly.

aislinn
Knows the area

Post by aislinn »

@brewcityfoursquare on instagram is really into historic lighting (and bathrooms) and I have learned a ton from them. if you are on instagram I highly recommend!