Happy Valentines Day , everyone !

A place to hang out, chat and post general discussion topics. (Non-technical posts here)
GinaC
Forgotten more than most know

Re: Happy Valentines Day , everyone !

Post by GinaC »

I don't know where to put this, so I'll reply here again. I'm sorry if this is spamming.

I just wanted to let you folks know that I just got off the phone with this cabinet maker and he sounds awesome! We chatted for awhile and he seems to know exactly what I want. I just emailed him some photos of the room and a little sketch I made of what I am looking for.

He's booked until July, but he said he might be able to fit it in sooner than that. Ah well, good things come to those who wait, I guess. I did tell him that I am also looking for new kitchen/bathroom/powder room cabinets down the road and he was very helpful about that as well. He didn't know about Barker cabinets and he was very interested in their website after I directed him there.
1939 Minimal Traditional

Manalto
Inventor of Knob and Tube

Re: Happy Valentines Day , everyone !

Post by Manalto »

GinaC wrote:
I just wanted to let you folks know that I just got off the phone with this cabinet maker and he sounds awesome! We chatted for awhile and he seems to know exactly what I want.

That's great, Gina. I'm glad you found somebody with whom you have a good rapport. I think it's wise to mention future projects, too, so he knows if his work is good there's more further down the road.