Incredible Former Casket Factory for Sale (1864)

A place to hang out, chat and post general discussion topics. (Non-technical posts here)
Corsetière
Knows where blueprints are hidden

Re: Incredible Former Casket Factory for Sale (1864)

Post by Corsetière »

Awesome!

Willa
Revered expert in almost everything

Post by Willa »

Corsetière wrote:Awesome!

Corsetiere - wanna move to Maine with me to start a casket making commune ? Someone ?

Corsetière
Knows where blueprints are hidden

Post by Corsetière »

Willa wrote:
Corsetière wrote:Awesome!

Corsetiere - wanna move to Maine with me to start a casket making commune ? Someone ?

I say we turn it into a corset making commune! lol!
I am SO ready to run away from my current neighbors to a rural paradise. :lol:

Willa
Revered expert in almost everything

Post by Willa »

Hmmm, the corset customers might be a little scarce in that neck of the woods ? There are probably more potential coffin customers ?

Corset and casket cult ?

Hard to know about those deeply rural Maine neighbours ? It probably takes a lineage going back about 8 generations before folks even stop to say hello ?

phil
Has many leather bound books

Post by phil »

you could start a Steampunkt retreat. there are lots of festivals and organizations. You could have special event weeknds with things like yoga camp, bondage workshops , psychic fairs, tai chi, groups, crystal fanatics, modern day witches, medieval societies, etc. I could actually see the place re-purposed for such wiggy affairs. The look of the place and the fact it was a water driven casket factory would really add some interest and the space could be transformed to a gymnasium one week and workshops and other things as well. a lot of eccentric people would like the idea of spending a weekend in a fun sort of time warp situation. the entrance could look like a time machine from a place right out of history. It would make for a really unusual and attractive website. some would really like the peace and tranquility of the space to work on projects with like minded people of various interests without outside interference of real world people. For the psychics you wouldn't even need to advertise since they would already know when the events are ;-)