1910'sh department store catalogue

A great place to find technical reference material, information and "how to" articles
Gothichome

1910'sh department store catalogue

Post by Gothichome »

Came across this catalogue. Lots of things from 1910. I could not find a published date. Was just going with the style of the pictures.
http://pin.it/773SK0F
I hope this link works.

Yes it does. Gets you to the Pinit image. Click the image get you to the catalogue.

Willa
Revered expert in almost everything

Re: 1910'sh department store catalogue

Post by Willa »

Boy, I could shop there all day. A bicycle cost the same or more as a high end stove for the kitchen !

Some vintage linoleum and oil cloth patterns and colors, for you flooring enthusiasts, plus, well everything for the home.

Thanks for posting the link, Gothichome.

Mick_VT

Post by Mick_VT »

Willa wrote:A bicycle cost the same or more as a high end stove for the kitchen !

It still does for a good one
Mick...

Willa
Revered expert in almost everything

Post by Willa »

Not being a bicyclist this comes as news to me ! I did spot a vintage Raleigh Superbe on CL last year, in apparently excellent condition with unusual rod brakes. The seller was asking $ 1000 CAN. I did some thinking about it, but felt it would be very heavy to carry up a flight of stairs to the apartment, and so fine that it would be sure to be swiped in the city of bike thieves. I'm unsure of the year - somewhere from the teens to the 1940's ? I still think about it though:

00808_bIpAUzJC19Z_600x450.jpg
00808_bIpAUzJC19Z_600x450.jpg (32.35 KiB) Viewed 655 times