Name that portal!

Introduce yourself here, tell us about your house and interests. Share some pictures.
Neighmond

Re: Name that portal!

Post by Neighmond »

And the look on the lady's face is priceless! If I get to pick a favourite candid photo this year this would take the prize!

I got half a mind to negotiate for reproduction privileges so I can make a greeting card with it!

Makes me miss our poor old kitty!

Neighmond

Post by Neighmond »

'nother katzel shot received just yesterday!

Don M

Post by Don M »

We had a cat that hung off the screen on our back door. The metal is still slightly deformed from the kitty's weight!

Neighmond

Post by Neighmond »

Best send a picture, so they don't get lonely! My &#@-+% dog just wanted to go through the screen all the time!

phil
Has many leather bound books

Post by phil »

I have a piece of weatherstrip on the back door, the bottom foot or so is loose. My cat figured out how to pull back on it and let it snap. its quite loud so that became her doorbell. It got me thinking that I should put another button right down there so she could actually ring the doorbell by putting her paw on it, I think she'd figure it out. I let her out and call her in quite frequently when I'm home because I hate to deprive her of the outdoors. It helps her not wander too far If I keep calling her and I always make it fun so she gets a reward when she comes straight in. the kitty from next door comes and steals her food whenever he can but I let him because he's such a nice calm kitty and doesn't wander and I dont want her running with the tough kitty crowd.. ;-) It worked. hes funny because he pussyfoots along so gently and silently as if he's breaking in or something even though he's in plain view. sneaks some kibbles and leaves right away just as quietly. my cat watches intently but lets him and she has no real issue having never seen an empty dish before. Only my cat knows about the secret weatherstrip doorbell trick.