Introduction- Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself here, tell us about your house and interests. Share some pictures.
dmf6978
Just Arrived

Introduction- Hello Everyone

Post by dmf6978 »

Hello everyone. I am from NJ USA. My house was built in 1927, and I hope I have come to the right place. I am in dire need of some major assistance with my walls and ceilings. Sadly the craftsman who do this type of work are longer living near me, and I am having tough times fixing things since I am no professional. I hope to use this forums a lot and gain some more insight on honing my skills as a DIY.

Gothichome

Re: Introduction- Hello Everyone

Post by Gothichome »

Welcome to the District, there should be some one or a few folks that would be happy to help. We are all old home owners and most do there own old home repairs so if we don’t have the answers we can point you in a direction that can.
Ron

dmf6978
Just Arrived

Post by dmf6978 »

Thanks Ron. Could be on board. I do need a lot of help, but willing to pay for craftsmen, so I hope its within the guidelines for ask for professional help

Gothichome

Post by Gothichome »

DM, getting a pro in is no issue at all, actually if you did, keep an eye open to how they go about doing their job, you might pick up some tips us ‘do it yourself’rs’ can use.
Do you have pictures, as you may have noticed we all love pictures.
Ron