Newbie old house enthusiast - American Foursquare owner

Introduce yourself here, tell us about your house and interests. Share some pictures.
Jen O
Just Arrived

Re: Newbie old house enthusiast - American Foursquare owner

Post by Jen O »

Manalto wrote:Welcome Jen, I like the house and especially the sunroom. It looks like it could be a welcome place to spend some time during those long New England winters.
I love our sunroom - it's a much-needed cheery room in the winter. Right now it's full of toddler toys and an old couch for the dog BUT I envision when the kids are grown I can carve out a little, cozy nook to sit, read, and absorb up the winter sunshine.

Jen O
Just Arrived

Post by Jen O »

heartwood wrote:hi jen....
I live in western mass now...yesterday I had cathryn Blackwell of Blackwell stained glass at my shop--she lives in wakefield...
.....jade
I know Cathryn! Not through old house community channels, but through our pets. I met her just a few weeks ago at the dog park. She has Mr. Banks and George (I have Dulce). She was letting her dogs stretch their legs before driving out to Western MA. Perhaps she was coming to see you - what a small world! We chatted about her business - sounded fascinating.

heartwood

Post by heartwood »

well, isn't that something...indeed she was headed to my shop to drop off some leaded glass panels she had worked on for my business...in case you see them again, it's mr. bates......they have lots of fun with my dog running in the fields behind my shop!
.....jade

bonesyjonesy
Just Arrived

Post by bonesyjonesy »

Hi Jen ,
I love four squares. They intrigue me. I've lived in a few of them. Each is a little different inside and out, and also in size. I especially love attention to detail in four squares. Am looking forward to more pics of your lovely home !