Boomtown revival

Introduce yourself here, tell us about your house and interests. Share some pictures.
Texas_Ranger
Knows where blueprints are hidden

Re: Boomtown revival

Post by Texas_Ranger »

We just had a moment like that with the house my parents bought in 2008 (that we've been slowly fixing up) recently when we were like "Is the whole house collapsing?". It's adobe brick on fired brick foundations and several corners have vertical cracks. We then had an architect over and he told us some items to check but generally not to worry.

Discovering something terrible now that we're getting somewhere close to finished would have been awful!

Greenwood
Knows the area

Post by Greenwood »

Olson185 wrote:Andrea, what would one do if they wanted to follow your blog?

I think I've got it figured - there's a subscribe button now. Hopefully that's what you meant.
Andrea

http://myboomtownrevival.com/

Olson185
Been here a good while

Post by Olson185 »

Greenwood wrote:
Olson185 wrote:Andrea, what would one do if they wanted to follow your blog?

I think I've got it figured - there's a subscribe button now. Hopefully that's what you meant.
Andrea

http://myboomtownrevival.com/

That worked! I got my confirmation email and it's all set up.

It's probably a good thing you don't have comments enabled because I'd be like "a prisoner in a cell yelling to get out" in my comments to what you're experiencing. I don't know the whole situation or your circumstances but I'm all ready to pull a "Capt. Kirk" (he always finds a way to save the Enterprise).

BTW, this is what the bottom of my blog entries look like:

~James

Fourth generation in a family of artists, engineers, architects, woodworkers, and metalworkers. Mine is a family of Viking craftsmen. What we can't create, we pillage, and there's nothing we can't create. But, sometimes, we pillage anyway.